About Us

Launched in 1905, under the initial name of “The Mysore Lingayat Education Fund Association”, was later changed to Karnataka Veerashaiva Vidyabhivrudhi Samsthe. The Association embodies the result of the first organized effort of the community at self-help and was the first movement of its kind in Mysore State. With the continued support of generous and dedicated donors and supporters we have managed to widen the areas we work in, and are changing the lives of more people than we ever have.

The Association was Registered as No.11/1909-10 as per Societies Registration Act. It was in the year 1919 by the efforts of Sri M. Basavaiah that 1 Acre and 33 Guntas of Land was allotted to the Association at the present site No.18, Seshadri Road, Gandhinagara, Bangalore, where the present office of KVVS is established now.

KARNATAKA VEERASHAIVA VIDYABHIVRUDHI SAMSTHE'S (KVVS)

OUR Associations

INCLUDE

testimonials
PLACE ENQUIRY
Call us now @
Sri. B.S.Paramashivaiah
Mobile : 99019 85699
Sri. M.Shivanna
Mobile : 99019 85698
Sri. P.Umesh
Mobile : 92434 44720
Copyright © 2013 KARNATAKA VEERASHAIVA VIDYABHIVRUDHI SAMSTE | Design & Developed by XpertizeIN